Bermagui Weather Forecast

    • 11
    • 16

    Very windy. Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 17

    Sunny

    • 8
    • 19

    Sunny

    • 9
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

Today 22 Aug South Coast

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h shifting southwesterly 35 to 55 km/h before dawn then decreasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 16.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Bermagui Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

MONTAGUE ISLAND LIGHTHOUSE (24km)

  • Lowest 10 August, 2019

    9 °C
  • Average August

    13.7 °C
  • Highest 8 August, 2019

    19.3 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

MONTAGUE ISLAND LIGHTHOUSE (24km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    14.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads