Dalgety Weather Forecast

    • -1
    • 11

    Shower or two

    • -3
    • 8

    Light morning frost

    • -5
    • 9

    Morning frost. Partly cloudy

    • -5
    • 8

    Morning frost. Cloudy

    • -4
    • 7

    Morning frost. Cloudy

    • -3
    • 8

    Possible shower

    • -2
    • 10

    Morning frost. Partly cloudy

Today 18 Jun Snowy Mountains

Partly cloudy. Fog and areas of frost in the morning, locally severe. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1400 metres lowering to 1000 metres by the evening. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting south to southwesterly during the afternoon and evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Dalgety Temperature Statistics View More

June Temperature

COOMA AIRPORT AWS (26km)

  • Lowest 2 June, 2019

    -5.8 °C
  • Average June

    4.2 °C
  • Highest 11 June, 2019

    17.6 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

COOMA AIRPORT AWS (26km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    4.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    11.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19 °C
Get an account to remove ads