Tumut Weather Forecast

    • 3
    • 16

    Shower or two developing

    • 5
    • 13

    Possible early shower

    • 2
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 5
    • 13

    Showers

    • 0
    • 11

    Shower or two

    • -2
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • -2
    • 13

    Possible morning shower

Today 15 Aug South West Slopes

Becoming cloudy. Patches of light frost in the early morning. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending west to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 18.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Tumut Temperature Statistics

August Temperature

GUNDAGAI (WILLIAM ST) (30km)

  • Lowest 2 August, 2018

    -2 °C
  • Average August

    6.7 °C
  • Highest 4 August, 2018

    22 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

GUNDAGAI (WILLIAM ST) (30km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    24.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads