Adjungbilly Weather Forecast

    • 4
    • 15

    Shower or two developing

    • 5
    • 11

    Possible early shower

    • 2
    • 11

    Shower or two

    • 5
    • 11

    Showers

    • 0
    • 9

    Shower or two

    • -3
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • -2
    • 11

    Possible morning shower

Today 15 Aug South West Slopes

Becoming cloudy. Patches of light frost in the south early this morning. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h during the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 18.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Adjungbilly Temperature Statistics

August Temperature

BURRINJUCK DAM (19km)

  • Lowest 2 August, 2018

    -0.3 °C
  • Average August

    5.7 °C
  • Highest 11 August, 2018

    16.1 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

BURRINJUCK DAM (19km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    11.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    21.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads