Legume Weather Forecast

    • 2
    • 19

    Sunny

    • 9
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 0
    • 16

    Sunny

    • 3
    • 19

    Sunny

    • 8
    • 22

    Sunny

    • 10
    • 22

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

Today 28 Jul Northern Tablelands

Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers or rain developing on and west of the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 40 km/h before tending west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon and evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 23.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Legume Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Warwick (30km)

  • Lowest 22 July, 2021

    -2.5 °C
  • Average July

    10.3 °C
  • Highest 14 July, 2021

    19.8 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Warwick (30km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    11 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    25.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads