Sussex Inlet Coastal Patrol Jetty Weather Forecast

    • 9
    • 16

    Morning shower or two. Windy

    • 9
    • 16

    Shower or two

    • 9
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 17

    Mostly sunny

    • 7
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

Today 15 Jul Illawarra

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe this morning, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 15.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Sussex Inlet Coastal Patrol Jetty Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Point Perpendicular (20km)

  • Lowest 4 July, 2020

    9 °C
  • Average July

    13.3 °C
  • Highest 2 July, 2020

    20.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Point Perpendicular (20km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    14.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.6 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    21.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads