Shell Cove Weather Forecast

    • 14
    • 22

    Shower or two

    • 15
    • 25

    Late shower or two

    • 15
    • 19

    Shower or two

    • 13
    • 18

    Shower or two

    • 12
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 13
    • 21

    Mostly sunny

    • 13
    • 24

    Mostly sunny

Today 22 Oct Illawarra

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog inland early this morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a high (70%) chance about the north coast. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Shell Cove Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

Kiama (Bombo Headland) (7km)

  • Lowest 11 October, 2021

    8.6 °C
  • Average October

    16.6 °C
  • Highest 7 October, 2021

    29.7 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Kiama (Bombo Headland) (7km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    14.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.7 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    21.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads