Rothbury Weather Forecast

    • 16
    • 28

    Shower or two

    • 17
    • 28

    Shower or two

    • 17
    • 28

    Possible shower

    • 16
    • 32

    Partly cloudy

    • 19
    • 36

    Mostly sunny

    • 19
    • 35

    Partly cloudy

    • 18
    • 29

    Partly cloudy

Today 20 Mar Hunter

Partly cloudy. Areas of fog early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers about the Lower Hunter with the risk of thunder. Slight (30%) chance of showers elsewhere. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early evening then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 24 to 29.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Rothbury Temperature Statistics View More

March Temperature

CESSNOCK AIRPORT AWS (5km)

  • Lowest 4 March, 2019

    15 °C
  • Average March

    23 °C
  • Highest 6 March, 2019

    38.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

CESSNOCK AIRPORT AWS (5km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    11.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    18.1 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    25.9 °C
Get an account to remove ads