Lake Glenbawn Weather Forecast

    • 6
    • 22

    Rain developing

    • 8
    • 16

    Sunny

    • 2
    • 18

    Morning frost. Sunny

    • 7
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 15
    • 23

    Possible shower

    • 12
    • 19

    Shower or two

    • 10
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

Today 28 Jul Hunter

Mostly sunny. The chance of fog early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers about the Upper Hunter, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 30 to 45 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 24.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Lake Glenbawn Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Scone Airport (16km)

  • Lowest 7 July, 2021

    -3.5 °C
  • Average July

    9.7 °C
  • Highest 15 July, 2021

    20.6 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Scone Airport (16km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    25.6 °C
Get an account to remove ads