Corlette Weather Forecast

    • 11
    • 17

    Shower or two

    • 9
    • 18

    Cloudy

    • 12
    • 17

    Shower or two

    • 12
    • 18

    Showers

    • 10
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

Today 10 Aug Hunter

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Corlette Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

Nelson Bay (Nelson Head) (5km)

  • Lowest 2 August, 2022

    9.8 °C
  • Average August

    15.3 °C
  • Highest 4 August, 2022

    21.6 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Nelson Bay (Nelson Head) (5km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    15.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    20 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.2 °C
Get an account to remove ads