Springwood Weather Forecast

    • 12
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 21

    Mostly sunny

    • 8
    • 23

    Sunny

    • 9
    • 24

    Sunny

    • 11
    • 21

    Sunny

    • 8
    • 22

    Mostly sunny

    • 9
    • 21

    Sunny

Today 17 Apr Central Tablelands

Cloudy. The chance of fog in the south early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 20.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Springwood Temperature Statistics View More

April Temperature

Springwood (Valley Heights) (2km)

  • Lowest 12 April, 2021

    8.1 °C
  • Average April

    19 °C
  • Highest 9 April, 2021

    27.8 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Springwood (Valley Heights) (2km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    12.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.2 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads