Blaxland East Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 20

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 19

    Sunny

    • 4
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

Today 15 Jul Sydney

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h, reaching up to 45 km/h near the coast.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Blaxland East Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Springwood (Valley Heights) (5km)

  • Lowest 4 July, 2020

    5.2 °C
  • Average July

    11.8 °C
  • Highest 2 July, 2020

    22 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Springwood (Valley Heights) (5km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    12.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.1 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.2 °C
Get an account to remove ads