Bilpin Weather Forecast

    • 10
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 14

    Sunny

    • 2
    • 15

    Sunny

    • 3
    • 16

    Sunny

    • 8
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

Today 20 Jul Central Tablelands

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south with possible small hail. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending westerly 25 to 40 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 7 and 13.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Bilpin Temperature Statistics

July Temperature

SPRINGWOOD BOWLING CLUB (23km)

  • Lowest 15 July, 2018

    1.6 °C
  • Average July

    11.6 °C
  • Highest 5 July, 2018

    24.2 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

SPRINGWOOD BOWLING CLUB (23km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    12.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.9 °C
Get an account to remove ads