Urbenville Weather Forecast

    • 14
    • 20

    Shower

    • 14
    • 21

    Shower

    • 13
    • 23

    Cloudy

    • 12
    • 26

    Rain

    • 14
    • 18

    Shower

    • 10
    • 21

    Shower

    • 10
    • 23

    Shower

Today 17 Oct Northern Tablelands

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds easterly 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 22.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Urbenville Temperature Statistics

October Temperature

TABULAM (MUIRNE) (32km)

  • Lowest 2 October, 2017

    10.8 °C
  • Average October

    17.1 °C
  • Highest 10 October, 2017

    29.6 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

TABULAM (MUIRNE) (32km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    12.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    16.4 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads