Pulganbar Weather Forecast

    • 16
    • 30

    Shower

    • 18
    • 30

    Storm

    • 18
    • 28

    Shower

    • 17
    • 28

    Shower

    • 17
    • 31

    Partly cloudy

    • 19
    • 29

    Shower

Today 30 Mar Northern Tablelands

Partly cloudy. Areas of fog on and east of the ranges in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 28.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Pulganbar Temperature Statistics View More

March Temperature

GRAFTON RESEARCH STN (31km)

  • Lowest 19 March, 2020

    13.6 °C
  • Average March

    21.8 °C
  • Highest 2 March, 2020

    34.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

GRAFTON RESEARCH STN (31km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    14.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    19.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    27.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads