Peacock Creek Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 12
    • 24

    Sunny

    • 13
    • 24

    Partly cloudy

    • 16
    • 20

    Shower

    • 11
    • 18

    Shower

Today 10 Aug Northern Tablelands

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h turning south to southwesterly during the morning then increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 17.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Peacock Creek Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

Tabulam (Muirne) (23km)

  • Lowest 9 August, 2020

    5 °C
  • Average August

    11.5 °C
  • Highest 6 August, 2020

    22.7 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Tabulam (Muirne) (23km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    13.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    16.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.6 °C
Get an account to remove ads