Menah Weather Forecast

    • 3
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 18

    Early fog

    • 3
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 0
    • 16

    Possible shower

    • -2
    • 16

    Possible shower

    • -1
    • 20

    Mostly sunny

    • 0
    • 23

    Morning frost. Mostly sunny

Today 26 Aug Central Tablelands

Partly cloudy. Areas of fog and frost in the west early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 19.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Menah Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

MUDGEE AIRPORT AWS (6km)

  • Lowest 6 August, 2019

    -6.4 °C
  • Average August

    7.4 °C
  • Highest 18 August, 2019

    24.6 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

MUDGEE AIRPORT AWS (6km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.7 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.7 °C
Get an account to remove ads