Carrawabbity Weather Forecast

    • 10
    • 26

    Showers. Likely storm

    • 10
    • 23

    Shower or two

    • 8
    • 25

    Mostly sunny

    • 10
    • 27

    Sunny

    • 9
    • 29

    Sunny

    • 11
    • 32

    Mostly sunny

    • 14
    • 29

    Partly cloudy

Today 30 Oct Central West Slopes and Plains

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog on the southern slopes early this morning. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with damaging winds and hail on the slopes this afternoon and early evening. Winds northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly in the middle of the day then tending northwest to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 25 to 31.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Carrawabbity Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

Forbes Airport (7km)

  • Lowest 2 October, 2020

    3.4 °C
  • Average October

    17 °C
  • Highest 23 October, 2020

    31 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Forbes Airport (7km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.2 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    25.2 °C
Get an account to remove ads