Bambun Weather Forecast

    • 6
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 19

    Showers. Possible storm

    • 8
    • 17

    Showers easing

    • 9
    • 19

    Showers

    • 11
    • 19

    Showers

    • 7
    • 20

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 22

    Mostly sunny

Today 18 Jul Lower West

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 21.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Bambun Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

GINGIN AERO (6km)

  • Lowest 17 July, 2019

    0.2 °C
  • Average July

    11.5 °C
  • Highest 3 July, 2019

    22.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

GINGIN AERO (6km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.6 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    25.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads