Gower Weather Forecast

    • 0
    • 9

    Possible shower

    • 0
    • 10

    Light morning frost

    • -1
    • 11

    Morning frost. Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 9

    Rain

    • 4
    • 12

    Showers easing

    • 5
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

Today 4 Aug North Central

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 400 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east with gusty winds and possible hail. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Gower Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

Castlemaine Prison (13km)

  • Lowest 1 August, 2020

    2.8 °C
  • Average August

    6 °C
  • Highest 1 August, 2020

    14.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Castlemaine Prison (13km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    12.1 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads