Baw Baw Village Weather Forecast

    • 1
    • 8

    Shower or two

    • 3
    • 10

    Showers increasing

    • 4
    • 10

    Showers increasing

    • 4
    • 7

    Showers increasing

    • 5
    • 10

    Possible shower

    • 4
    • 15

    Mostly sunny

    • 6
    • 17

    Mostly sunny

Today 28 Oct West and South Gippsland

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Isolated thunderstorms early this evening. Winds east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h tending east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Baw Baw Village Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

Mount Baw Baw (0km)

  • Lowest 25 October, 2020

    -3.7 °C
  • Average October

    5.2 °C
  • Highest 4 October, 2020

    18.1 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Mount Baw Baw (0km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    3.1 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    6 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    9.7 °C
Get an account to remove ads