Mount Field Weather Forecast

    • 5
    • 16

    Cloud clearing

    • 1
    • 21

    Sunny

    • 5
    • 23

    Mostly sunny

    • 8
    • 14

    Possible shower

    • 1
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 20

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 24

    Partly cloudy

Today 23 Feb Western

Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of light showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southeasterly before dawn then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 23.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Mount Field Temperature Statistics View More

February Temperature

LIAWENEE (85km)

  • Lowest 1 February, 2019

    -2.6 °C
  • Average February

    10.6 °C
  • Highest 3 February, 2019

    25.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

LIAWENEE (85km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    2 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    7 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    12.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads