Bletchley Weather Forecast

    • 6
    • 15

    Possible shower. Late rain

    • 7
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 5
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 4
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 4
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 13

    Sunny

Today 17 Jun Murraylands

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Bletchley Temperature Statistics View More

June Temperature

STRATHALBYN RACECOURSE (9km)

  • Lowest 7 June, 2019

    3 °C
  • Average June

    11.9 °C
  • Highest 11 June, 2019

    21.2 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

STRATHALBYN RACECOURSE (9km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads