Hampden Weather Forecast

    • 6
    • 11

    Shower

    • 7
    • 12

    Shower

    • 5
    • 12

    Cloudy

    • 7
    • 13

    Shower

    • 6
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

Today 2 Jul Mid North

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 11 and 15.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Hampden Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Eudunda (4km)

  • Lowest 1 July, 2020

    7.9 °C
  • Average July

    14.5 °C
  • Highest

Climate (2010–Present)

Eudunda (4km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.7 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads