Lord Howe Island Weather Forecast

    • 23
    • 25

    Rain

    • 24
    • 25

    Rain

    • 24
    • 24

    Rain

    • 24
    • 25

    Rain. Chance thunderstorm

    • 24
    • 25

    Rain. Thunderstorms

    • 24
    • 25

    Rain. Chance thunderstorm

    • 24
    • 25

    Rain

Today 18 Jan Lord Howe Island

Mostly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, more likely at night. E/NE winds around 10/15 knots. Seas: Around 1 metre. Swell: Easterly 1 to 2 metres. Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. N/NE winds 10/15 knots, increasing to 15/25 knots from mid morning. Seas: 1 to 2 metres. Swell: Easterly 1.5 to 2.5 metres.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Lord Howe Island Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

LORD HOWE ISLAND AERO (1km)

  • Lowest 3 January, 2020

    17.4 °C
  • Average January

    23.8 °C
  • Highest 9 January, 2020

    28.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

LORD HOWE ISLAND AERO (1km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    17.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    20.2 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads