Merriangaah Weather Forecast

    • 0
    • 8

    Shower or two

    • 2
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 19

    Sunny

    • 4
    • 18

    Late shower or two

    • 1
    • 10

    Possible early shower

    • 0
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 0
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

Today 21 Sep Snowy Mountains

Cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the north. High (70%) chance of showers or snow near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Possible small hail in the morning. Winds southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Merriangaah Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Bombala (Therry Street) (19km)

  • Lowest 7 September, 2021

    -1.6 °C
  • Average September

    10 °C
  • Highest 1 September, 2021

    23.2 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Bombala (Therry Street) (19km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    5.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    10.7 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19.7 °C
Get an account to remove ads