Gunnedah Weather Forecast

    • 4
    • 19

    Shower or two

    • 11
    • 17

    Showers

    • 7
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

Today 5 Jul North West Slopes and Plains

Partly cloudy. Patches of frost and the chance of fog in the north in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 20.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Gunnedah Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Gunnedah Airport (3km)

  • Lowest 4 July, 2022

    1.5 °C
  • Average July

    9.4 °C
  • Highest 1 July, 2022

    17 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Gunnedah Airport (3km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    26.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads