Buronga Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 23

    Late shower or two

    • 11
    • 23

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 24

    Partly cloudy

    • 11
    • 32

    Sunny

    • 16
    • 35

    Mostly sunny

    • 16
    • 31

    Partly cloudy

    • 14
    • 26

    Partly cloudy

Today 29 Sep Lower Western

Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h tending north to northeasterly in the morning then tending east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Buronga Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Mildura Airport (11km)

  • Lowest 10 September, 2020

    2.1 °C
  • Average September

    15.1 °C
  • Highest 18 September, 2020

    29.6 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Mildura Airport (11km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17.7 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    25.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads