Woodenbong Weather Forecast

    • 10
    • 25

    Storm

    • 12
    • 22

    Storm

    • 13
    • 25

    Storm

    • 15
    • 28

    Storm

    • 17
    • 30

    Shower

    • 13
    • 26

    Shower

    • 11
    • 26

    Shower

Today 20 Oct Northern Tablelands

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and the chance of a thunderstorm in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Woodenbong Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

Tabulam (Muirne) (43km)

  • Lowest 19 October, 2021

    9.3 °C
  • Average October

    16.5 °C
  • Highest 10 October, 2021

    28.7 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Tabulam (Muirne) (43km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    13 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    16.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads