Jindabyne Weather Forecast

    • 0
    • 15

    Possible late shower

    • 3
    • 10

    Showers easing

    • 1
    • 12

    Light morning frost

    • 1
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • -1
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 11

    Shower or two

    • -2
    • 7

    Shower or two

Today 23 May Snowy Mountains

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain about the alpine peaks this evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs

Jindabyne Temperature Statistics

Get an account to remove ads