Koorawatha Weather Forecast

    • 4
    • 12

    Possible shower

    • 1
    • 12

    Cloudy

    • -5
    • 14

    Morning frost. Sunny

    • -1
    • 12

    Frost. Possible light rain

    • 1
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 0
    • 15

    Shower or two

    • 1
    • 16

    Sunny

Today 18 Aug South West Slopes

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds westerly 30 to 40 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Koorawatha Temperature Statistics

Get an account to remove ads