Franklin Spit Light Weather Forecast

    • 10
    • 19

    Late showers. Windy

    • 9
    • 14

    Showers. Windy

    • 10
    • 15

    Shower or two. Windy

    • 11
    • 15

    Cloudy

    • 10
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 18

    Mostly sunny

    • 13
    • 21

    Possible showers

Today 18 Oct West and South Gippsland

The chance of fog about the ranges early this morning. Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, most likely later this evening. Winds northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 22.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Franklin Spit Light Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

YARRAM AIRPORT (35km)

  • Lowest 1 October, 2019

    1 °C
  • Average October

    12 °C
  • Highest 3 October, 2019

    31 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

YARRAM AIRPORT (35km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    13.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads