Strangways Weather Forecast

    • 5
    • 10

    Possible early shower

    • 4
    • 12

    Shower or two

    • 7
    • 12

    Possible shower

    • 6
    • 13

    Possible late shower

    • 8
    • 14

    Possible shower

    • 8
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 5
    • 11

    Possible shower

Today 27 Jul North Central

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers falling as snow above 1000 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning southwesterly early in the morning then tending westerly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 11.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs

Strangways Temperature Statistics

Get an account to remove ads