Pirates Bay Weather Forecast

    • 11
    • 21

    Wind easing. Partly cloudy

    • 12
    • 18

    Early shower or two

    • 10
    • 20

    Partly cloudy

    • 13
    • 22

    Shower or two developing

    • 13
    • 20

    Shower or two

    • 9
    • 17

    Shower or two

    • 10
    • 15

    Shower or two

Today 5 May South East

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far south at night with gusty winds and hail. Winds north to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs

Pirates Bay Temperature Statistics